KITCHENAID.COM RATINGS AND REVIEWS SWEEPSTAKES
Official Rules and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
These Official Rules govern the Kitchenaid.com Ratings and Reviews Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) offered by KitchenAid brand, a division of Whirlpool Corporation (the “Sponsor”).
1. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”), January 1, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on December 31, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, not including Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, family members (defined for these purposes as spouses, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, and step-siblings) and persons living in the same households (whether related or not) of such employees, of Sponsor, Promotion Activators Management, LLC (“Administrator”), OneMagnify, or their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. By entering, winners certify that they meet all eligibility requirements.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
4. To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes through one of the following methods:
Log on to www.kitchenaid.com (“Website”) and register your product(s) with www.kitchenaid.com. There is no cost to register. Then post a review of any product, following the ratings and reviews submission instructions located on the website, and you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. You may review as many products as you wish but you will only receive one (1) entry into the Quarterly Entry Period for which your entry was received. See Rule #6 below for Quarterly Entry Periods and Entry Deadlines. All product reviews should be truthful and based upon the entrant’s honest opinions and beliefs, and are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the KitchenAid Ratings and Review site. You must disclose if you received free product or a sweepstakes entry in exchange for your product review. Sponsor does not guarantee the public posting of any product review and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to post your review for any reason, including, but not limited to, if it contains any content that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any third parties or contains inappropriate, obscene, lewd or offensive language. To enter without providing a product review, on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper, hand-print your full name, complete address, email address, daytime and evening telephone numbers (area codes included), and mail entry in a properly stamped #10 envelope to KitchenAid Ratings & Reviews Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 6005, Morton Grove, IL 60053. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by December 31, 2020 and received by January 8, 2021 to be eligible for a drawing. Limit one (1) entry per stamped outer envelope. Limit one (1) entry per person during each Quarterly Entry Period. See Rule #6 below for Quarterly Entry Periods and Deadlines.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address/phone number per Quarterly Entry Period regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. By submitting a product review as part of an online entry, entrant hereby grants permission for the product review to be posted on www.kitchenaid.com and in any other medium, including without limitation, social media, and entrant agrees that Sponsor is not responsible for any unauthorized use of product reviews by third parties. Multiple reviews of the same product are not valid. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and will be disqualified. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. In the event of a dispute, the potential winner may be required to provide proof that he or she is the authorized holder of the identified email account. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, garbled, damaged, illegible, or postage-due mail, or otherwise deficient or incompletely received for any reason. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures or errors of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions.
5. Drawing Schedule/Random Drawings/Odds of Winning: To be eligible for a Quarterly Drawing, an eligible entry must be received during the corresponding Quarterly Entry Period (see table below). Non-winning entries will not be entered into subsequent Quarterly Drawings. Quarterly Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging agency, whose decisions shall be final in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. For each Quarterly Drawing, one (1) winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received for that Quarterly Entry Period by both entry methods combined.
||Quarterly Drawing On or About
Potential prize winner will be notified via email and/or phone by the Administrator at the email address and/or telephone number provided during entry submission. Winner will be required to sign and return within seven (7) days of date email and/or telephone notification was sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law). If a potential winner is an eligible minor in his her/her state of residence, such winner’s parent or legal guardian must sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release on his/her behalf. Failure to comply with deadline may result in forfeiture of prize and selection of an alternate winner. If Sponsor is not able to contact a potential prize winner, or any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may select an alternate potential prize winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Sponsor may select up to three (3) alternate prize winners; thereafter, if a potential prize winner cannot be verified in accordance with these Official Rules, the prize will not be awarded. Odds of winning a Quarterly Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received by both entry methods combined for each Quarterly Drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or phone number of entrants. Prize will be shipped within 6-8 weeks of winner verification.
6. Prizes: In Quarters One (1) through Four (4), One (1) Prize winner each Quarter will receive his or her choice of one (1) KitchenAid Small Appliance (Stand Mixer, Stand Mixer Attachment, Hand Mixer, Blender, Food Processor, Counter Top Oven, Slow Cooker, Multi Cooker) with an MSRP not to exceed $700 as selected by the Prize winner and subject to availability. If the Prize winner selects a prize with an MSRP less than $700, the difference will not be awarded to the winner. Delivery included; installation if applicable, not included. All other fees, federal, state and other taxes relating to the use, acceptance and possession of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize except in Sponsor’s sole discretion, in which case a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
7. Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless, Sponsor, Administrator, OneMagnify, their respective related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his or her name, voice, picture or other likeness without further compensation, notification, permission or other consideration for all promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, except where prohibited by law.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries, including without limitation, any incorrect or inaccurate information, printing, typographical or other errors; (v) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (vi) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes.
10. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Michigan (Eastern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Berrien County, Michigan; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Winners List: For names of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to KitchenAid Ratings & Reviews Sweepstakes Winners, P.O. Box 6000, Morton Grove, IL 60053 by February 16, 2021. Allow four (4) weeks for delivery of winners list.
13. Sponsor: KitchenAid, a division of Whirlpool Corporation, 2000 North M-63, Benton Harbor, MI 49022
14. Administrators: Promotion Activators, 5550 Touhy Ave, Ste. 403, Skokie, IL 60077